MoMiner MoMiner

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

well.. the music was kinda monotone if you get what i mean... and i have a headache now.. but.. s'all good.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

MUAHAHAHA

I FINALLY WON THIS GAME!

:the game: :the game:

AAARGH

You made me lose the game! not your game. a game that if you know about it, your playing it, and if you think about it, you lose it. so... i just lost. but its stupid... if you know about the game... you HAVE to play the game. it doesnt matter if you say your not gonna. you'll still be playing the game. and now, you all know about the game. and now, you're all playing the game. >:]

The Last Village The Last Village

yaaya

i won! finally! after hours of game play! i won!!!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

O.o...

ooookay.. X] love the gore tho

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

rofl

aaah the good times... the good times.. X]

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

weeeeee

takes a bit of macaroni.. stares at the game.... more macaroni... game... UGH... it's too hard for my little brain to process.. the eating.. and the playing.. XD lol i love this game. :P

Pixel Pixel

O.O............

i can't er.. couldn't kill the boss... but oh well. :P cool game.. wonderful idea. :D

Flood Fill Flood Fill

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i won :P this game is fun... could use less irritating music.. but the music does kinda go with it.... because of all the abstract type art. Could also use a few more levels... and you could make it a bit more challenging as well.. like.. every time you mess up, you could lose a life or something. But either way, it kept me busy for a good 10 minutes. Keep it up.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!